< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing
Spring 2020, Section 22
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000986||ENGL||1209||22||College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing||3.0||Open||
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||T Th||12:00pm - 1:15pm||RWC_MAINHU_Hutchinson Main Building 153||
- Students enrolled in ENGL 1209-22 will also be co-enrolled in ENGL 0980-22.
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Hutchinson Campus.|
|Status: Open||Size: 12||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 3|
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 21, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.75|
- MnTC Goal 1 - Communications
- any MnTC Goal course
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.