< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
College Composition II - Writing With Sources
Fall 2020, Section 43
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000923||ENGL||1220||43||College Composition II - Writing With Sources||3.0||Cancelled||
|10/19/2020 - 12/11/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- On-line only - extra fee charged
- Go to: https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu to start your online course.
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 30||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 30|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1210 - College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1209 - College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after October 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 19, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 1, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$52.50|
- MnTC Goal 1 - Communications
- any MnTC Goal course
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.