< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing
Fall 2019, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000845||ENGL||1210||02||College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing||3.0||Open||
|8/26/2019 - 12/20/2019||M W F||12:00pm - 12:50pm||RWC_Willmar_S_Science 10||
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Willmar Campus.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires any of these seven prerequisites
- ENGL 0980 - Transitions to Academic Reading and Writing
- A score of 250 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 101 on test Accuplacer ESL Reading Skills
- A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 480 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 0 on test Waive Engl Pre-requisites
The last day to add this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 27, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.75|
- MnTC Goal 1 - Communications
- any MnTC Goal course
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.