< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Astronomy
Spring 2020, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000792||ESCI||1130||41||Introduction to Astronomy||4.0||Open||
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- Go to https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu to start your online course.
- On-line only - extra fee charged
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 1|
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 21, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$67.60|
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.