< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2020, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|Completely Online - Synchronous|
|10/19/2020 - 12/11/2020||T||12:00pm - 1:15pm||OnLine Online||
|10/19/2020 - 12/11/2020||n/a||n/a||OnLine Online||
- On-line only - extra fee charged
- Computer, web cam, microphone, and high speed internet required. Class meetings will take place synchronously on day/time listed (on Zoom). Class meetings will be recorded so students who cannot participate on day/time listed have some flexibility. Go to https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu to start your online course.
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 1|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after October 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 19, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 1, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$52.50|
- MnTC Goal 1 - Communications
- any MnTC Goal course
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.