< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
College Composition II - Writing With Sources
Fall 2019, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000271||ENGL||1220||41||College Composition II - Writing With Sources||3.0||Full||
|8/26/2019 - 12/20/2019||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- On-line only - extra fee charged
- Go to https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu to start your online course.
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Full||Size: 30||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1210 - College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1209 - College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 27, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$50.70|
- MnTC Goal 1 - Communications
- any MnTC Goal course
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.