< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2019, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|6/3/2019 - 7/5/2019||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- On-line only - extra fee charged
- Go to this link for more information on starting your online course: https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Open||Size: 45||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 38|
The last day to add this course is 2 business day(s) after June 3, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after June 3, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 29, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.90|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.