< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
College Composition II - Writing With Sources
Spring 2020, Section 03
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000137||ENGL||1220||03||College Composition II - Writing With Sources||3.0||Open||
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||M W||1:00pm - 1:50pm||RWC_Willmar_S_Science 11||
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- A portion of this course is online.
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Willmar Campus.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1210 - College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1209 - College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 21, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.75|
- MnTC Goal 1 - Communications
- any MnTC Goal course
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.