< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||M F||11:00am - 11:50am||RWC_MAINHU_Hutchinson Main Building 141||
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- A portion of this course is online.
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Hutchinson Campus.|
|Status: Open||Size: 45||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 29|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- PSYC 1310 - Introduction to Psychology
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 4, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.75|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 10 - People/Environment
- Explain the basic structure and function of various natural ecosystems and of human adaptive strategies within those systems.
- Discern patterns and interrelationships of bio-physical and socio-cultural systems.
- Describe the basic institutional arrangements (social, legal, political, economic, religious) that are evolving to deal with environmental and natural resource challenges.
- Propose and assess alternative solutions to environmental problems.
- Articulate and defend the actions they would take on various environmental issues.