< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||M W F||12:00pm - 12:50pm||RWC_MAINHU_Hutchinson Main Building 141||
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Hutchinson Campus.|
|Status: Open||Size: 45||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 21|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- PSYC 1310 - Introduction to Psychology
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 4, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.75|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Identify ways to exercise the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.