< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Psychology of Adjustment
Spring 2020, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000087||PSYC||2800||41||Psychology of Adjustment||3.0||Full||
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- On-line only - extra fee charged
- Go to https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu to start your online course.
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Full||Size: 26||Enrolled: 28||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- PSYC 1310 - Introduction to Psychology
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 4, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$50.70|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Identify ways to exercise the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.