< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Psychology
Fall 2019, Section 22
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000087||PSYC||1310||22||Introduction to Psychology||4.0||Full||
|8/26/2019 - 12/20/2019||M W F||1:00pm - 1:50pm||RWC_MAINHU_Hutchinson Main Building 141||
|8/26/2019 - 12/20/2019||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- A portion of this course is online.
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Hutchinson Campus.|
|Status: Full||Size: 45||Enrolled: 46||Seats Remaining: 0|
The last day to add this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 27, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$81.00|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Analyze their own attitudes, behaviors, concepts and beliefs regarding diversity, racism, and bigotry.
- Describe and discuss the experience and contributions (political, social, economic, etc.) of the many groups that shape American society and culture, in particular those groups that have suffered discrimination and exclusion.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary for living and working effectively in a society with great population diversity.