< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences
Spring 2020, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000085||PSYC||2080||41||Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences||4.0||Open||
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- On-line only - extra fee charged
- Go to https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu to start your online course.
- Proctored Test Requirement
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 3||Seats Remaining: 27|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. PSYC 1310 - Introduction to Psychology
2. Any one of these seven
- MATH 1120 - College Algebra (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 2010 - Elementary Statistics
- MATH 2070 - Statistics and Its Applications
- MATH 2100 - Introduction to Modern Mathematics I
- MATH 2110 - Introduction to Modern Mathematics II
- MATH 2230 - Calculus III: Calculus and Analytic Geometry (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 2330 - Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after January 13, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 4, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$67.60|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.