< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
College Composition II - Writing With Sources
Summer 2019, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000030||ENGL||1220||41||College Composition II - Writing With Sources||3.0||Open||
|6/3/2019 - 7/19/2019||n/a||n/a||OnLine Online||
- Go to this link for more information on starting your online course: https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu
- On-line only - extra fee charged
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 19|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- ENGL 1210 - College Composition I - Critical Reading & Writing (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 2 business day(s) after June 3, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after June 3, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 10, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.90|
- MnTC Goal 1 - Communications
- any MnTC Goal course
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.