< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Psychology
Summer 2019, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000025||PSYC||1310||41||Introduction to Psychology||4.0||Open||
|6/3/2019 - 7/5/2019||n/a||n/a||OnLine Online||
- Go to this link for more information on starting your online course: https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu
- On-line only - extra fee charged
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Open||Size: 45||Enrolled: 35||Seats Remaining: 10|
The last day to add this course is 2 business day(s) after June 3, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after June 3, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 29, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$65.20|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Analyze their own attitudes, behaviors, concepts and beliefs regarding diversity, racism, and bigotry.
- Describe and discuss the experience and contributions (political, social, economic, etc.) of the many groups that shape American society and culture, in particular those groups that have suffered discrimination and exclusion.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary for living and working effectively in a society with great population diversity.