< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Communication
Summer 2019, Section 42
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000008||CMST||1210||42||Introduction to Communication||3.0||Open||
|7/8/2019 - 8/9/2019||n/a||Arranged||OnLine Campus Online||
- Go to this link for more information on starting your online course: https://ridgewater.learn.minnstate.edu. Web cam and high speed internet required. Free online textbook will be provided.
- On-line only - extra fee charged
|Offered through: Ridgewater College.|
|Campus: Ridgewater College.||Location: Online/Multi-Site Web Enhanced.|
|Status: Open||Size: 23||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 1|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after July 8, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after July 8, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 3, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.90|
- MnTC Goal 1 - Communications
- any MnTC Goal course
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.