< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Art
Summer 2020, Section 70
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000028||ARTS||1101||70||Introduction to Art||3.0||Open||
|5/26/2020 - 6/29/2020||n/a||n/a||ONLINE ONLINE||
- This is an online course.
- Internet Access Required.
|Offered through: Riverland Community College.|
|Campus: Riverland Community College.||Location: Riverland Online.|
|Status: Open||Size: 48||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 26|
- This course requires any of these eight prerequisites
- A score of 63 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 16 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 242 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 1042 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- ENGL 0950 - College Prep English Level I
- ENGL 0960 - College Prep English Level II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1101 - Composition I
- ENGL 1102 - Honors Composition I
The last day to add this course is 2 business day(s) after May 26, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after May 26, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 22, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$55.56|
- Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Goal 08 - Global Perspective