< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 80
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/26/2019 - 11/15/2019||n/a||Arranged||Online Online||
- Prerequisites: Placement score into READ 1300 or completion of READ 0200 or ESOL 0052.
|Offered through: Minneapolis Community and Technical College.|
|Campus: Minneapolis Comm. and Tech. College.||Location: Minneapolis Comm & Tech College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 38||Enrolled: 34||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires any of these six prerequisite categories
- 1. READ 0200 - Reading 2
2. ESOL 0052 - Reading 5
3. A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
4. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
5. A score of 78 on test Companion Reading Comprehension
6. A score of 1300 on test Placement into Reading Course
The last day to add this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is October 30, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$75.90|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.