< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
College Algebra I
Summer 2019, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000317||MATH||1061||02||College Algebra I||4.0||Open||
|7/9/2019 - 8/15/2019||M T W Th||10:15am - 12:30pm||Century West Campus 3170||
- MATH 1061.02 meets July 9-Aug 15.
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Century College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 35||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 27|
- This course requires any of these 12 prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 0070 - Intermediate Algebra (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
2. Both of these
- A score of 76 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
3. Both of these
- A score of 76 on test Companion Elementary Algebra
- A score of 50 on test Companion College Level Math
4. A score of 22 on test ACT Math
5. A score of 530 on test SAT Math Composite
6. A score of 1158 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Math
7. A score of 50 on test Student at college level Math
8. A score of 50 on test Passed Appeals in Math 1025
9. A score of 50 on test Passed Appeals into Math 1061
10. A score of 50 on test HS to MATH 1061 Waiver
11. A score of 80 on test Passed Appeals into Math 1062
12. A score of 95 on test Passed Appeals into Math 1081
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after July 9, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after July 9, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 8, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$82.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.