< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
World Music (Online)
Summer 2019, Section 70
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000311||MUSC||2051||70||World Music (Online)||3.0||Open||
|7/9/2019 - 8/15/2019||n/a||na - na||n/a||
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Off-Campus Credit.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 1|
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after July 9, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after July 9, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 8, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.48|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.