< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2019, Section 72
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/28/2019 - 7/8/2019||n/a||na - na||Online Classes ONLINE||
- MATH 1025.72 meets May 28-July 8.
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Off-Campus Credit.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 26||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires any of these 10 prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 0060 - Algebra Fundamentals for General Education (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
2. MATH 0070 - Intermediate Algebra (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
3. Both of these
- A score of 76 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
4. Both of these
- A score of 76 on test Companion Elementary Algebra
- A score of 50 on test Companion College Level Math
5. A score of 22 on test ACT Math
6. A score of 530 on test SAT Math Composite
7. A score of 1148 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Math
8. A score of 50 on test Passed Appeals in Math 1025
9. A score of 50 on test Passed Appeals into Math 1061
10. A score of 50 on test Student at college level Math
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after May 28, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after May 28, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 30, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$64.64|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.