< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Composition II (Online)
Summer 2019, Section 72
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000246||ENGL||1022||72||Composition II (Online)||3.0||Open||
|5/28/2019 - 7/18/2019||n/a||na - na||Online Classes ONLINE||
- Course entirely online. All course materials presented/submitted through D2L. Students must check in and complete assignments via D2L weekly. Students must log in and submit 1st weeks assignments by May 31,2019,or they will be withdrawn from the course. Online Section. Information at www.century.edu/onlinelearning
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Off-Campus Credit.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 6|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1020 - Composition I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1021 - Composition I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after May 28, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after May 28, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 8, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.48|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.