< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Global Studies
Summer 2019, Section 70
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000245||GST||2010||70||Introduction to Global Studies||3.0||Open||
|7/9/2019 - 8/15/2019||n/a||na - na||Online Classes ONLINE||
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Off-Campus Credit.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- ENGL 1021 - Composition I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1022 - Composition II (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1020 - Composition I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after July 9, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after July 9, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 8, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.48|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.