< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Art of Film (Online)
Summer 2019, Section 70
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000242||HUM||1041||70||The Art of Film (Online)||3.0||Open||
|5/28/2019 - 7/8/2019||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Course fees include a $59.00 Direct Digital fee for electronic course materials. See Textbook Search on the Bookstore webpage for more information.
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Off-Campus Credit.|
|Status: Open||Size: 40||Enrolled: 33||Seats Remaining: 7|
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after May 28, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after May 28, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 30, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$107.48|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.