< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Technical and Professional Writing (Online)
Summer 2019, Section 70
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000225||ENGL||1025||70||Technical and Professional Writing (Online)||3.0||Open||
|5/28/2019 - 7/18/2019||n/a||na - na||Online Classes ONLINE||
- Course entirely online. All course materials presented/submitted through D2L. Students must check in and complete assignments via D2L weekly. Students must log in and submit 1st weeks assignments by June 2, 2019 or they will be withdrawn from the course. Online Section. Information at www.century.edu/onlinelearning
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Off-Campus Credit.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 14|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- ENGL 1020 - Composition I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1021 - Composition I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1022 - Composition II (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after May 28, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after May 28, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 8, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.48|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.