< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Popular Music in American Society (Online)
Summer 2019, Section 71
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000217||MUSC||1045||71||Popular Music in American Society (Online)||3.0||Full||
|7/9/2019 - 8/15/2019||n/a||na - na||Online Classes ONLINE||
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Off-Campus Credit.|
|Status: Full||Size: 40||Enrolled: 40||Seats Remaining: 0|
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after July 9, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after July 9, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 8, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.48|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Understand the development of and the changing meanings of group identities in the United States' history and culture.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the individual and institutional dynamics of unequal power relations between groups in contemporary society.
- Describe and discuss the experience and contributions (political, social, economic, etc.) of the many groups that shape American society and culture, in particular those groups that have suffered discrimination and exclusion.