< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Single Variable Calculus I (Online)
Summer 2019, Section 70
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000135||MATH||1081||70||Single Variable Calculus I (Online)||5.0||Open||
|5/28/2019 - 7/8/2019||n/a||na - na||Online Classes ONLINE||
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Off-Campus Credit.|
|Status: Open||Size: 35||Enrolled: 34||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires any of these six prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 1062 - College Algebra II with Trigonometry (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
2. Both of these
- A score of 76 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
- A score of 95 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
3. Both of these
- A score of 76 on test Companion Elementary Algebra
- A score of 95 on test Companion College Level Math
4. A score of 95 on test Passed Appeals into Math 1081
5. A score of 95 on test Student at college level Math
6. A score of 28 on test ACT Math
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after May 28, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after May 28, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 30, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$80.80|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.