< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2019, Section 90
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|7/9/2019 - 8/14/2019||M W||6:00pm - 9:50pm||Century West Campus 3470||
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Century College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 8|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1020 - Composition I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 1021 - Composition I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after July 9, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after July 9, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 7, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$81.83|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.