< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|7/9/2019 - 8/15/2019||T W Th||9:00am - 12:50pm||Century West Campus 1070||
|7/9/2019 - 8/15/2019||T W Th||9:00am - 12:50pm||Century West Campus 1060||
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Century College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 12|
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after July 9, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after July 9, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 8, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$61.83|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.