< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
College Algebra II with Trigonometry (Partially Online)
Summer 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000044||MATH||1062||01||College Algebra II with Trigonometry (Partially Online)||5.0||Open||
|7/9/2019 - 8/15/2019||M T W Th||9:00am - 11:00am||Century West Campus 3180||
|7/9/2019 - 8/15/2019||n/a||na - na||Online Classes ONLINE||
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Century College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 40||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 20|
- This course requires any of these eight prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 1061 - College Algebra I (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
2. Both of these
- A score of 76 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
- A score of 80 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
3. A score of 76 on test Companion Elementary Algebra
4. A score of 80 on test Companion College Level Math
5. A score of 25 on test ACT Math
6. A score of 80 on test Passed Appeals into Math 1062
7. A score of 95 on test Passed Appeals into Math 1081
8. A score of 80 on test Student at college level Math
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after July 9, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after July 9, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 8, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$103.05|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).