< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2022, Section 48
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/10/2022 - 5/17/2022||T||10:00am - 11:55am||Main Building 2-701||
- This course is a blended/hybrid course designed for self-motivated learners comfortable with the Internet. The course combines classroom instruction with online learning activities. Time spent in the classroom is reduced but not eliminated. Internet access is required.
|Offered through: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Campus: Dakota County Tech. College.||Location: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 6||Seats Remaining: 24|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisites
- MATS 0600 - Intermediate Algebra
- MATS 0700 - Algebra Emporium
- Introductory College Level
- Algebra College Level
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 22, 2022.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.