< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Math for Engineering Technology
Spring 2022, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000404||MATS||1340||01||Math for Engineering Technology||4.0||Open||
|1/10/2022 - 5/17/2022||T Th||1:00pm - 2:55pm||Main Building 1-311||
|Offered through: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Campus: Dakota County Tech. College.||Location: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 11|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- MATS 0700 - Algebra Emporium
- Introductory College Level
- Algebra College Level
- Restricted to the following major(s): Civil Engineering Technology - AAS, Energy Technical Specialist, Biomedical Equipment Tech - AAS Degree, Construction Management, Civil Engineering & Land Survey - AAS, Industrial Engineering Technician
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 22, 2022.
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.