< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2022, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/10/2022 - 5/17/2022||W F||12:00pm - 1:55pm||Main Building 2-524||
- This is a fully online course designed for self-motivated learners comfortable with the internet. Internet access is required. This course was scheduled to meet in-person but due to COVID 19 is now changed to online.
|Offered through: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Campus: Dakota County Tech. College.||Location: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 20|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Algebra College Level
2. MATS 0800 - Intermediate Algebra
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 22, 2022.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.