< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Logic
Spring 2022, Section 49
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000336||PHIL||1250||49||Introduction to Logic||3.0||Open||
|1/10/2022 - 5/17/2022||W||9:00am - 10:55am||Main Building 2-204||
- This course is a blended/hybrid course designed for self-motivated learners comfortable with the Internet. The course combines classroom instruction with online learning activities. Time spent in the classroom is reduced but not eliminated. Internet access is required.
|Offered through: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Campus: Dakota County Tech. College.||Location: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 4||Seats Remaining: 26|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Any one of these four
- MATS 0700 - Algebra Emporium
- Algebra College Level
- Introductory College Level
- Pre-College Level Math
2. Any one of these five
- ENGL 1200 - Technical Writing
- ENGL 0150 - English Writing Essentials (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 0150 - English Reading Essentials (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- Reading College Level
- Technical Writing
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 22, 2022.
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.