< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2022, Section 58
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/10/2022 - 3/4/2022||n/a||n/a||Main Building ONLIN||
- This section reserved for Automotive students only.
- This is a fully online course designed for self-motivated learners comfortable with the internet. Internet access is required.
|Offered through: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Campus: Dakota County Tech. College.||Location: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 24|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Automotive Technician - Diploma, Automotive Technician - AAS Degree
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is February 22, 2022.
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.