< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2022, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/10/2022 - 3/5/2022||F||9:00am - 9:55am||Main Building ONLIN||
|1/10/2022 - 3/5/2022||M W||9:00am - 9:55am||Main Building 2-511||
- This course is a blended/hybrid course designed for self-motivated learners comfortable with the Internet. The course combines classroom instruction with online learning activities. Time spent in the classroom is reduced but not eliminated. Internet access is required.
|Offered through: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Campus: Dakota County Tech. College.||Location: Dakota County Technical College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 23|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Reading College Level
2. Both of these
- ENGL 0150 - English Writing Essentials (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 0150 - English Reading Essentials (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is February 23, 2022.
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.