< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
American Sign Language III
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000913||HASL||1408||01||American Sign Language III||3.0||Open||
|8/26/2019 - 12/23/2019||n/a||na - na||Northway Building INTRNET||
|8/29/2019 - 12/23/2019||Th||7:30pm - 8:20pm||Northway Building 1-240||
|Offered through: St. Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Campus: St Cloud Technical and Community College.||Location: St Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 22|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- HASL 1404 - American Sign Language II
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 2, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$62.76|
- 08 - Global Perspective
- All General Education Courses
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.