< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 06
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|10/14/2019 - 11/25/2019||M W||4:00pm - 9:30pm||Health Sciences Building H025||
|10/14/2019 - 11/25/2019||M W||4:00pm - 9:30pm||Health Sciences Building H027||
|11/25/2019 - 12/11/2019||M W||3:00pm - 9:30pm||Northway Building OFFSITE||
- 1. No class 11/11/2019 as COLLEGE IS CLOSED FOR VETERAN'S DAY and NO CLASS 11/27/2019. 2. All students will need to purchase and bring the following items to the first day of class: Nursing Assistant Text Book, Skills Book, Forms Packet, and Supply Kit. These items are to be purchased at the Bookstop, located on campus. Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm. 3. All students are required to complete and pass a State Background Study. A driver's license, state identification card, or passport is required. Please bring this with you, as this will be conducted on the first day of class. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the Department of Human Services at: 651-296-3971.
|Offered through: St. Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Campus: St Cloud Technical and Community College.||Location: St Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 7|
- This course requires any of these nine prerequisites
- A score of 51 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 480 on test SAT Reading Test
- A score of 237 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- READ 0900 - Reading Fundamentals (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 1112 - Critical Reading
- ESOL 0920 - Reading for College (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 0304 - Foundations for College Reading II
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after October 14, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 14, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 2, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$82.76|