< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 04
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|9/3/2019 - 10/10/2019||T Th||4:00pm - 9:30pm||Health Sciences Building H025||
|9/3/2019 - 10/10/2019||T Th||4:00pm - 9:30pm||Health Sciences Building H027||
|10/10/2019 - 10/29/2019||T Th||3:00pm - 9:30pm||Northway Building OFFSITE||
- 1. NO CLASS 10/17/2019. 2. All students will need to purchase and bring the following items to the first day of class: Nursing Assistant Text Book, Skills Book, Forms Packet, and Supply Kit. These items are to be purchased at the Bookstop, located on campus. Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm. 3. All students are required to complete and pass a State Background Study. A driver's license, state identification card, or passport is required. Please bring this with you, as this will be conducted on the first day of class.
|Offered through: St. Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Campus: St Cloud Technical and Community College.||Location: St Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires any of these nine prerequisites
- A score of 51 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 480 on test SAT Reading Test
- A score of 237 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- READ 0900 - Reading Fundamentals (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 1112 - Critical Reading
- ESOL 0920 - Reading for College (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 0304 - Foundations for College Reading II
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after September 3, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after September 3, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is October 15, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$82.76|