< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Stretch Analytical Writing II (8-wk course) Must also register ENGL 1308 66
Fall 2019, Section 66
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000752||ENGL||1309||66||Stretch Analytical Writing II (8-wk course) Must also register ENGL 1308 66||3.0||Open||
|10/21/2019 - 12/23/2019||M W||5:00pm - 7:50pm||Northway Building 1-329||
- This is an 8-week course. Student is required to enroll in both this section AND ENGL 1308 66. Please contact instructor with questions. WAITLIST IS NOT ELIGIBLE for this course. Please continue to check eservices for any available openings.
|Offered through: St. Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Campus: St Cloud Technical and Community College.||Location: St Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1308 - Stretch Analytical Writing I
- ENGL 1303 - Technical Writing
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after October 21, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 21, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 11, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$62.76|
- 01 - Written/Oral Communication
- All General Education Courses
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.