< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Stretch Analytical Writing I (8-wk course) Must also register ENGL 1309 66)
Fall 2019, Section 66
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000751||ENGL||1308||66||Stretch Analytical Writing I (8-wk course) Must also register ENGL 1309 66)||3.0||Open||
|8/26/2019 - 9/18/2019||M W||5:00pm - 7:50pm||Northway Building 1-320||
|9/23/2019 - 10/16/2019||M||5:00pm - 7:50pm||Northway Building 1-329||
- This is an 8-week course. Student is required to enroll in both this section AND ENGL 1309 66. Please contact instructor with questions. WAITLIST IS NOT ELIGIBLE for this course. Please continue to check eservices for any available openings.
|Offered through: St. Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Campus: St Cloud Technical and Community College.||Location: St Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires any of these eight prerequisite categories
- 1. A score of 62 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
2. A score of 237 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
3. A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
4. A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
5. A score of 480 on test SAT Reading Test
6. Both of these
- ENGL 0900 - Writing Fundamentals (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 0900 - Reading Fundamentals (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
7. All of these three
- ESOL 0910 - Writing for College (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- ESOL 0920 - Reading for College (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- ESOL 0930 - Speaking and Listening for College (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
8. Both of these
- ENGL 0304 - Foundations for College Writing II
- READ 0304 - Foundations for College Reading II
The last day to add this course is 2 business day(s) after August 26, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after August 26, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is September 30, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$62.76|
- 01 - Written/Oral Communication
- All General Education Courses
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.