< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/27/2019 - 12/23/2019||T||10:00am - 11:50am||Health Sciences Building H125J||
|8/29/2019 - 12/23/2019||Th||4:00pm - 5:50pm||Health Sciences Building H208||
- CPR Certification - Level C or above is a prerequisite.
|Offered through: St. Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Campus: St Cloud Technical and Community College.||Location: St Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 7||Enrolled: 6||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- DEHY 1422 - Dental Pharmacology
- DEHY 1424 - Head, Neck and Dental Anatomy
- Restricted to the following major(s): Dental Hygiene AAS
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 2, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$41.84|