< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Human Anatomy/Physiology I
Fall 2019, Section 66
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000557||BLGY||2310||66||Human Anatomy/Physiology I||4.0||Open||
|8/26/2019 - 12/23/2019||M||5:00pm - 8:50pm||Northway Building 1-197||
|8/26/2019 - 12/23/2019||n/a||na - na||Northway Building INTRNET||
- Natural Science
|Offered through: St. Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Campus: St Cloud Technical and Community College.||Location: St Cloud Technical and Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- BLGY 1351 - General Biology I (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent and Number of Years Valid: 10)
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 2, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$83.68|
- 03 - Natural Science
- All General Education Courses
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.