< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 08
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/16/2020 - 5/14/2020||Th||12:00pm - 1:25pm||Saint Paul College 4190||
- Blended/Hybrid-OnLine AssignmentsRequire
- Blended/Hybrid courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2lbrightspace. For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the email@example.com.
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 6|
- This course requires any of these eight prerequisites
- READ 0724 - Fast Track Reading (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 38 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 225 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 225 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Reading
- A score of 17 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 410 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 2 on test Reading Placement
- Restricted to: Honors Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 4, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.04|
- Goal 1:Communication
- Goal 7:Human Diversity
Goal 01 - Communication
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Understand the development of and the changing meanings of group identities in the United States' history and culture.