< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
Spring 2020, Section 90
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000937||HLTH||1432||90||Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)||1.0||Open||
|4/11/2020 - 4/11/2020||Sa||9:00am - 3:55pm||Saint Paul College 2528||
|4/11/2020 - 4/11/2020||Sa||9:00am - 3:55pm||Saint Paul College 2526||
- Blended/Hybrid-OnLine AssignmentsRequire
- Blended/Hybrid courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the email@example.com.
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 12||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires any of these seven prerequisites
- A score of 38 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 225 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 225 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Reading
- A score of 17 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 410 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 2 on test Reading Placement
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after April 11, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after April 11, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 11, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$30.18|