< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Business Information Applications 1
Fall 2021, Section 94
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000814||BTEC||1421||94||Business Information Applications 1||3.0||Open||
|10/25/2021 - 12/17/2021||n/a||n/a||Saint Paul College ONLINE||
|10/26/2021 - 12/14/2021||T||1:00pm - 2:25pm||Saint Paul College 4270||
- Blended/Hybrid courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace. For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the email@example.com.
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 6|
- This course requires any of these seven prerequisites
- A score of 38 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 225 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 225 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Reading
- A score of 17 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 410 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 2 on test Reading Placement
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 7, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.04|