< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 95
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|4/6/2020 - 5/15/2020||n/a||n/a||Saint Paul College ONLINE||
- ONLINE-COURSE (100% online) Online courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the i
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Full||Size: 35||Enrolled: 35||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires any of these eight prerequisites
- READ 0724 - Fast Track Reading (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 38 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 225 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 225 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Reading
- A score of 17 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 410 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 2 on test Reading Placement
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after April 6, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after April 6, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 11, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.04|
- Goal 1:Communication
- Goal 7:Human Diversity
Goal 01 - Communication
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Understand the development of and the changing meanings of group identities in the United States' history and culture.