< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Psychology Throughout the Lifespan-HONORS
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000534||PSYC||1720||01||Psychology Throughout the Lifespan-HONORS||3.0||Open||
|8/30/2019 - 12/20/2019||F||10:00am - 12:55pm||Saint Paul College 4225||
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 5|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. A score of 60 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
2. A score of 3 on test Reading Placement
- Restricted to: Honors Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 27, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.04|
|ESSENTIALS OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT|
- Goal 5:Hist, Soc & Behav Sci
- Goal 9:Ethical & Civic Responsibility
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.