< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Health Care Ethics-HONORS-NIGHT COURSE
Fall 2019, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000496||PHIL||1722||50||Health Care Ethics-HONORS-NIGHT COURSE||3.0||Open||
|8/26/2019 - 12/16/2019||M||6:00pm - 8:55pm||Saint Paul College 2200||
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 10|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
2. A score of 3.2 on test Reading Placement
- Restricted to: Honors Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 27, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.04|
- Goal 6:Humanities & Fine Arts
- Goal 9:Ethical & Civic Responsibility
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.