< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Contemporary Issues in Science
Fall 2021, Section 91
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000332||NSCI||1780||91||Contemporary Issues in Science||3.0||Open||
|10/25/2021 - 12/17/2021||n/a||n/a||Saint Paul College ONLINE||
- Accelerated course meets last 8 weeks of the semester from 10/25/21 - 12/17/21.
- ONLINE-COURSE (100% online) Online courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace. For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This course is asynchronous - meaning you will be reading, viewing videos, participating in online discussions, and doing class assignments on your own time at home. There are no scheduled course meetings.
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 40||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 18|
- This course requires any of these nine prerequisites
- READ 0721 - Reading 1 (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 0724 - Fast Track Reading (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 60 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 240 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 240 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Reading
- A score of 19 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 460 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 3 on test Reading Placement
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 7, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.04|
- Goal 3:Natural Sciences
- Goal 9:Ethical & Civic Responsibility
- Goal 03 - Natural Science
- Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp